Being a Member Has Its Privileges
As a member of Golf Newfoundland Labrador/Golf Canada individuals will receive a host of benefits including:
- Window Protection – the only thing feeling worse than an offline drive or a shanked shot, is when it is followed by a loud smash sound of broken glass. Members are now covered up to $1,000 towards the cost of repairing or replacing windows broken on or near the golf course. The window coverage also is extended to windshields and automotive glass in the parking lots.
- Golf Equipment Guarantee – if anything happens to your golf equipment, the Golf Canada Equipment Guarantee helps get you back on the course by reimbursing your replacement costs up to $2,500. Examples include but are not limited to: theft from home/automobile, lost distance range finders, airline breaking your golf clubs, and more.
- Golf Cart Damage – if you damage a motorized golf cart by accident, you are covered, up to $2,500 for the repair/replacement of the power cart.
- Club and Equipment Labels – if you are forgetful, your individual membership labels offer golf courses and other players to return your items to you. Put them on your golf clubs, bag, distance measuring devices, cell phone and other items of importance to you.
- Hotel Discount – present your Golf NL/Golf Canada membership card at Super 8 St. John’s and receive a Preferred rate of $112.00 per night from September until June and a rate of $132.00 per night during the months of July and August. Rate is based on single or double occupancy and breakfast included. Reservations as recommended by calling 709-739-8888.
For more information conatct Golf Nl or visist www.golfcanada.ca and click “Join Now”.